Here are our top-5 BBQ recipes for the summer! Just click on the picture and you will be taken to the recipe and ingredients!
There’s a little surprise recipe at the end for the adults…
1. Cypriot Style Lamb Souvla
2. Beer can barbecue jerk chicken recipe
3. BBQ halloumi, new potato and sage kebabs
6. Grilled peaches with grappa recipe (Dessert)
It’s a red hot summer’s day – what better way is there to cool off than to whip up your very own home made local Cyprus cocktail, the ‘brandy sour’?
We were slightly sceptical as non brandy-lovers, but we guarantee you’ll feel completely refreshed after one of these tangy Cypriot cocktails – it’s a perfect poolside partner. Try the recipe below and let us know how you get on!
* 2 parts (50ml) Cypriot Brandy (cocktail brandy is best)
* 1 part (25ml) Lemon Squash (the secret is to use the syrupy local lemon squash)
* A generous dash of angostura bitters
* Soda water to top up
Mix the brandy, lemon squash and angostura bitters in a long tall glass with lot of ice cubes. Top up with soda water and mix very well. Add a slice of lemon and drink with a straw. Easy!
We guarantee you’ll never be bored at Aphrodite Hills: www.aphroditerentals.com