This year sees the 44th year of the Cyprus Rally, which will take place between 25 – 27 September, in the winding streets of Nicosia. Following the success of last year, the rally returns to the Capital Nicosia again this year (the previous 2 years had been hosted in Paphos).
Learn about the History of the Cyprus Rally, which has been running since 1970, by Clicking HERE.
Read more on the Cyprus Rally Website
Fancy Spectating? 2015 Cyprus Rally Itinerary:
Qualifying Itinerary (Friday 25th September)
* Ceremonial Start to the Rally is at 6.30pm at Larnaca Promenade.
Leg 1 Itinerary (Saturday 26th September)
Leg 2 Itinerary (Sunday 27th September)
Click on the image below to view the Cyprus Rally 2015 promo video:
Titles for which The Cyprus Rally 2015 counts:
- FIA European Rally Championship for Drivers and Co-Drivers
- FIA European Rally Championship for Teams
- FIA ERC2 Championship for Drivers and Co-Drivers
- FIA ERC2 Championship for Teams
- FIA ERC3 Championship for Drivers and Co-Drivers
- FIA ERC3 Championship for Teams
- ERC Gravel Masters
- ERC Ladies’ Trophy
We guarantee you’ll never be bored at Aphrodite Hills: www.aphroditerentals.com