Are you looking for an app that will sort out the contents of your phone, so that all your favourite information is kept nicely neat & tidy? Flipboard could well be the answer you’re looking for:
Description: Flipboard curates content from the Web and from your social networks, based on your interests, and turns them into stunning magazine-like digital pages. Flipboard is your personal magazine, filled with the things you care about. Catch up on the news, discover amazing things from around the world, and stay connected to the people closest to you—all in one place. It now suggests different topics that you can follow as well.
Originally designed for the iPad, where it is it’s most eloquent, Flipboard mobile app was later designed for iPhones where it has still managed to hold it’s high quality user experience.
- Follow topics and create your own personal magazine.
- Read world class publications and blogs.
- Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine.
- Connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
- Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
- Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard.
- Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
- Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button to see highlights across everything you’re following.
- Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions.
Visit the Flipboard Website.
Cost: Free (but requires an account, which is also free)
Available for: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Windows & Kindle Fire.
Review: Read the full Flipboard app review (editor 4 star) from cnet.com.
Heads up: you cannot uninstall this app once you have installed it, you can only disable it.