Why Visit Aphrodite Hills in September? More like ‘why not?’!
September may be off-peak, but that means that you benefit from lower flight rates, lower accommodation rates, beautiful weather and there’s still lots going on in Cyprus in case you fancy a break from your pool!:
* Here at the Resort:
– Unwind and treat yourself to a treatment or 2 at the Resort’s award winning Retreat Spa. The Spa homes the resort’s fantastic gym, where many great classes are also on offer throughout the week.
– Horse riding; the stables are found in the beautiful setting of the tranquil hills of the Resort.
– Hit some balls on the range, take a golf lesson, or enjoy the championship 18 hole golf course.
– Challenge your partner to an evening game of Tennis at the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy at sunset; there’s no better setting for your game.
– Walk the nature trails around the Resort and get familiar with the local flora while soaking in the stunning views. Alternatively you can hire a Segway to do all the hard work!
* September is also a great month for activities off the Resort. The peak heat of the Summer has cooled off, so why not:
– Visit the 16th Paphos Aphrodite Festival and see ‘Cosi fan Tutte’ opera at the stunning venue of the Paphos Harbour (5th – 7th September): click here for more details.
– Discover the local beaches in the surrounding areas, where water sports can also be found.
– Adventure off-road doing some mountain biking, where you will see Cyprus’ spectacular countryside. If you’re already a keen cyclist then you might be interested in reading more about the Akamas Mountainbike Challenge on 6 & 7 September, click here if so.
– Hire a boat in Latchi and visit the famous ‘blue lagoon’ where snorkelling will not disappoint.
– For more ideas, visit our 8509 website!
Have we got you thinking? Browse our full list of Apartments and Villas now.